STANDARD MODEL PURCHASE PROCESS. FORMS OF PAYMENT, ETC
ORDER AND PRICE MODALITIES
- Customers have the possibility to make all their orders from the website: ruralovers.com
- Each client declares with full capacity to use credit cards and that they have sufficient funds to cover all costs resulting from the purchase of products through Rural Lovers.
- By clicking on the “Pay” button during the purchase process, the member declares to fully and unreservedly accept all of these General Conditions of Sale.
- The data registered by Rural Lovers constitute the proof of the transactions made between Rural Lovers and the members of your Private Community. Rural Lovers will confirm your order by sending an email.
- The contractual information is presented in Spanish and will be confirmed at the latest at the time of delivery.
- All taxes are included in the prices of our products, but do not include transport costs.
- The minimum purchase is ‚Ç¨ 10 (without considering shipping or other expenses).
- Rural Lovers reserves the right to modify its prices at any time, but the products will be invoiced on the basis of the rates in force at the moment of the registration of the orders (subject to availability of the product) , except typographical error
- The products remain the property of the supplier until such time as the full payment of the price has occurred.
- Rural Lovers se reserva el derecho a rechazar un pedido de cualquier miembro con el que tenga un litigio.
Rural Lovers will do everything possible to please all its customers in the demand of the products. In case of unavailability of the product after the order has been placed, the client will be informed by email of the cancellation of the order. As a result of this demand, the speed of the return in the customer’s bank account will depend on the type of bank card and the conditions of each bank. These deadlines are again specified in the “Delivery” clause.
Payment by card
- The purchase regulations are made by bank card. The accepted bank cards are: Visa and MasterCard. The purchase price will be charged to the customer’s bank account, within 4 days from the date of the order and this will be considered effective after confirmation of their agreement with the bank payment centers. Li>
- In the event that the POS (Point of Sale Terminal) informs of the denial of the card, the order will automatically be canceled, informing the customer of said cancellation online.
Cash on delivery
- Payment is made when you pick it up at Correos.
- The additional cost for this mode is 4‚Ç¨.
- The order will be picked up at the nearest post office.
- For returns of money will be made as follows as long as the amount does not exceed 6 ‚Ç¨, in which case a discount voucher for the next purchase will be made.
- A transfer will be made where the client indicates.
This payment method will have no cost to the customer.
The amount of the returns will be charged to the account indicated by the customer.
To make the payment of an invoice, it must include:
- Invoice number.
- Name of the person who enters it.
- Send proof of income to the email: email@example.com by sending the receipt receipt in the subject.
- In this modality, the payment will be charged according to the customer’s contract with paypal, in the same way, the returns where the company has to pay any amount will be made in the same way.
- This modality has no cost to the client.
For your security Rural Lovers you have trusted the payment system by credit card to a payment gateway.
The bank details entered are encrypted and transmitted securely to the bank’s servers and, subsequently, are verified with the issuing bank to avoid possible fraud and abuse.
This data entry procedure is guaranteed by SSL encryption technology (Secure Socker Layer) -128 bits, one of the most advanced and effective protection systems currently available, thanks to which no third party will have access via Internet to this information regarding the bank details entered by the customer.
Only the Bank and PayPal have access to the bank details linked to these means of payment, so that Rural Lovers does not know or record this information during the payment transaction.
The supplier will send the products to the distribution warehouse, from where the products will go, whose final destination will be the address that the buyer establishes. Each time an order is sent, the buyer will receive an email.
Transportation costs will be paid by the buyer.
The purchase order corresponding to the order will be available in Rural Lovers, once the payment is confirmed, which can be viewed through the link: “My Orders”, from the issuance of the email. This original purchase order includes delivery costs and VAT.
Rural Lovers will ask its clients to choose the place of delivery, specifying their address, office or center where they want the product delivered. The delivery time ranges between 24 and 72 business hours.
Rural Lovers will inform the customer of the order output of the distribution warehouse, by sending an email.
Each delivery is considered carried out from the provision of the product to the customer by the carrier, materialized by the control system used by the carrier. It is up to the recipient to check the order at the time of delivery and then make all reservations and claims that appear justified, including the possibility of rejecting the package, if it had been opened or if it has obvious signs of deterioration.
Reservations and complaints should be directed to Rural Lovers by email to the address that will be found on the Rural Lovers page.
All products sold may be returned for 7 days from the date of delivery, in accordance with the provisions of the Spanish Retail Trade Law.
Previously, the client must indicate his intention by email. Rural Lovers will answer by means of another email specifying the precise instructions for the return of the product.
The return costs will be borne by the customer.
The reimbursement to the customer’s account as a result of this return will be made within 7 days of receipt of the goods by Rural Lovers.
The return can not take place in any case if the products supplied were clearly subject to use.
The products must be returned properly protected, in their original packaging, in a perfect condition (not damaged or soiled by the customer) with all accessories, instructions and documentation. They will be sent to the place specified by Rural Lovers in the precise instructions for the return of the product sent by email.
In the event that the return was not accepted by the supplier because it is understood that the product whose return was intended to have been used, these products will remain in the distribution warehouse to be picked up by the customer, for a period not exceeding thirty days from your return.
Packages that do not contain any attached elements that identify the sender (order number, name, address, …) will not be returned either.
The expenses and risks linked to the return of the product will be borne by the sender, who must send them safely and with the necessary guarantees so that the returned merchandise arrives in perfect condition.
Through Rural Lovers you can make refunds of the purchased products for the amount of them. Once the returned products have been received, Rural Lovers will verify that they are in good condition and will proceed to the payment of the amount paid minus the shipping costs (7 ‚Ç¨ VAT included), regardless of the amount of the returned product.
Anyone who returns their product will receive an email informing them of the amount of their refund.
The guarantees and after-sales services will be governed by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of November 16, which approves the text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users. According to this norm, the seller is obliged to deliver to the consumer and user products that are in accordance with the contract, responding to him of any lack of conformity. The consumer and user has the right to repair the product, its replacement, the price reduction or the termination of the contract.
RESPONSIBILITY, LITIGATION AND APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
Rural Lovers could not be considered responsible for the breach of the contract concluded in the event of stock-outs or unavailability of the product, force majeure, disturbance or total or partial strike, in particular, of postal services and means of transport and / or communications, flood or fire. In case of litigation, the member will be directed by priority to Rural Lovers to obtain a friendly solution.
The Courts of Madrid are the only competent ones. The present general sales conditions will be interpreted in Spanish and will be carried out in accordance with Spanish law. Any disagreement that may arise due to its validity, its interpretation or its execution shall be presented to the Courts of Madrid, to which expressly exclusive attribution of competence is made.
MODIFICATION OF GENERAL SALES CONDITIONS
Rural Lovers reserves the right to modify the general conditions of sale without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located on their servers.
These changes must be accepted by the User each time a purchase is made through the Rural Lovers page.
The members of the “Private Community of Rural Lovers” who are not in agreement with the modifications of the general conditions, must notify it and, from the date on which the new version will come into effect, they should stop using the services Rural Lovers. In the event of any of the terms of the general conditions were illegal or unenforceable, will be null and void and applying what was agreed by the parties and failing that set out in the Spanish Civil Code.